Wednesday 18 April 2012

Dove Nourishing Oil Care!

There has been quite a few hair care products on the shelves these days that are repairing treatments for damaged or dry hair. Recently I have just been searching the internet and reading blogs about recent beauty products. I suddenly noticed an advertisement for the new Dove Nourishing Oil Care nutri-oil serum for damaged dry hair. I was pleased with reading a little information about this product beforehand so I wanted to check it out for myself. I bought a 40mL bottle for around $9.99. It has only been on the shelves for a little while now, but it has been selling quite happily. 





The nutri-oil serum is a natural coconut and almond oil that is meant to reduce the appearance of dry or damaged hair. It restores smoothness, softness and shine without leaving the hair greasy. It leaves your hair 99% smoother and shiny.

I have used this product 3 or 4 times now and my hair has been feeling extremely soft, nourished and a little shine has been replaced back into my hair. The product doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy, but boosting the hair with smoothness and loads of shine. The product has a very natural scent added to it, which is very beneficial. It leaves your hair smelling like coconuts and almond, very amazing. 

Overall, I completely loved this product and I will definitely purchase another bottle once I have used up all the product. I recommend this product to everyone who feels like they need a little more 'Oomph' in their hair! :)

Have you tried the new Dove Nourishing Oil Care serum? If so, what did you think of it?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment