Wednesday 23 May 2012

Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation!

Hello dears!

I am back and I do apologise for the recent wait for this blogpost to be up! I have been quite busy and it has taken me a bit of time to take photos of these products. But here it is! I have loads to tell you guys. So before I ramble on a bit more, I would like to tell you guys about these recent beauty products on the shelves and how much I am loving them.

I recently have noticed there was a huge hype about the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation and it caught my eye. There has been recent blogposts and many youtube videos that have talked about this product and so on. This product has only just been released, so it's a bit of a new shine and glamour on the shelves, also a beauty sensation! All the reviews and hype about this product, made me purchase a bottle.



Step one.
Step two. 

Step three. 


The Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation has advertised it's product to have an Anti-Fatigue Effect and Radiant Glow, which is exactly what it does. I was extraordinarily impressed with this product as it did reduce the signs of fatigue in your skin as well as giving your face a radiant glow. I felt as though the foundation gave me an illuminating effect to my skin which I was very pleased with.

How it looks when it is applied: This foundation was extremely easy to apply to my face as it was very soft in texture when pumped from the bottle. The colour I chose was 'Ivory' and it toned very well with my skin. The colour of the foundation in the bottle looks a shade dark than an Ivory colour, but when applied, it looks very much like the colour Ivory. The foundation itself has a very illuminating effect to it and I noticed when I was applying the foundation to my face, it had a little a bit of a shimmer added to it. The foundation doesn't feel or appear to be dewy but gives a very glowing 'Wake Up' effect on your face.

Pricing: The foundation is priced at around $20.00 which isn't too expensive but budget appropriate.

Overall, I was very pleased with this foundation and I definitely will be re-purchasing another bottle of this foundation! I highly recommend this product to everyone who loves Rimmel foundations or anyone that would like to try something new. I love it! :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment