Sunday 3 February 2013

Outfit of the day: Natural and simple!

Hello everyone, today I opted for a clean basic outfit with a pop of colour with the spotted trousers. 

I wore a white linen lace print shirt and layered it with a white basic blazer, which softened the overall look. The statement piece I opted for was the black and white spotted trousers, and wore a pair of gold and pink tone shoes. These shoes are most likely my favourite go-to pair of shoes which you can wear with basically every outfit. I opted for minimal jewellery, so I chose to wear a gold watch and my favourite ring!








*Linen shirt: Target, Blazer: Valleygirl, Trousers: Valleygirl, Shoes: Myer, Bag: Target

2 comments:

  1. Hello there Ana, thankyou very much! I will follow your blog too and read the letter!

    xo,
    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there :) thankyou! Yes, blazers are a key piece of clothing to an outfit! I do like your outfit post with the peplum shirt and the lovely striped pants. You too lovely :)

    x,
    Tessa

    ReplyDelete