Sunday 17 February 2013

Rose bouquets and recent purchases.

I think it's well and truly a lovely time to spoil yourself on Valentines Day (sorry about the late blogpost) and even if your just spoiling yourself or your loved ones. When you start see advertisements about this day, you begin to think, "What am I going to do?!"
I also notice stores bring out Valentines Day inspired sales and rose bouquets are flying off the shelves.
When Valentines Day is upon us, I enjoy making loveheart cupcakes or loveheart inspired cupcakes (post here), and spoiling yourself with magazines to read or chocolate roses- oh so delightful!

I thought I would share with you all, about these recent lovely purchases which are somewhat inspired by Valentines Day.


*Products shown: Physicians Formula Happy Boost blusher in Rose, Chocolate inspired handmade paper rose and Vogue March 2013 issue

Did you get spoilt this Valentines Day? 
I hope you all had a lovely Valentines Day and have a lovely week! :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment