Saturday 1 February 2014

1st February 2014 and update!

Hello there, long time no see! 

I looked at my blog a few weeks ago and realised I haven't blogged in ages- oh my goodness! 2013 was an amazing year! Lovely memories and good company with friends and such! I was excited to let the year 2014 in and make new memories and blog more!

January was a lovely month- also because it was my birthday on the 2nd, and I turned 18! January has been about trying new beauty products and discovering new beauty brands! Specifically Dior, Dolce and Gabbana, Valentino and Juicy Couture. I've been organising my winter outfits all ready for Autumn and Winter- I've recently had an interest for cashmere winter knits and pretty coloured cable knit jackets/sweaters that you can pair with printed trousers or light coloured trousers. 

Now its the 1st of February, and is such a lovely and pretty month and, Valentines Day is coming up too! I've recently been inspired to write a 14-day blogpost (post each day up until  the 14th of February) for Valentines Day. I would like to write up a gift guide for this lovely and pretty day! I will also write about recent looks that I have been loving for Valentines Day, using lots of pinks and girly colours! 

See you in my next post! :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment