Tuesday 18 February 2014

Valentines Day Inspiration Gift Guide #14

Hi there, sorry I haven't written a blogpost in a few days, but, I hope everyone had a lovely and splendid Valentines Day! Sadly, this inspiration gift guide for this special day is now finished and I will write another inspiration gift guide for Valentines Day next year! 

Here are a few pictures of what I received on Valentines Day 2014… So lovely!


~ Gorgeous bouquet of red and yellow roses from my gorgeous other half! So pretty :)




















~ Pandora! 





















~ Yummy chocolate! I love how it says, "For You," so romantic. 



I hope you all enjoyed reading this little 14-day Valentines Day Inspiration Gift Guide here on Beauty Artiste! Until next time, thank you and 'au revoir!'
x

No comments:

Post a Comment