Wednesday 5 February 2014

Valentines Day Inspiration Gift Guide #5

Hello there! I hope you have found some ideas for what to buy and organise on Valentines Day, from reading these little gift guide posts I have written here on Beauty Artiste

Valentines Day is the perfect day to make and give chocolate covered strawberries to your loved one/s. They are delicious and look divine- too pretty to eat! 

There are many food and dessert recipes you could use on Valentines Day but I thought I would pick my very favourite recipes that I think would be great to share with and cook for your loved one/s. 
Also, when you are cooking a special romantic dinner for your loved one, always have fresh flowers, romantic soft music and candles to add a classy, elegant and romantic feel to the evening and throughout dinner. 

Here are a few recipes which sound and look amazing…

~ Chocolate Covered Strawberries. 

Picture reference here


















Now I also know that breakfast on Valentines Day is super romantic and there are so many recipes out there for a great romantic breakfast which says 'I love you!' 



~ Pikelets with Strawberries and Sweetheart Butter… Yummy! You can get the recipe here











And finally… 


~ Chocolate Heart Tarts- that say 'I love you!' 
You can find this wonderful recipe here

       









I hope you have found a little inspiration from this post for your cooking and dessert making for Valentines Day! Check out tomorrow's post to be inspired by a few Valentines Day food recipes- mains and entrees. 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment